Dana Point, California
Maria Lazar’s Classical Ballet Academy
San Francisco Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet
Named an apprentice in 2005
Joined the Company as a member of the corps de ballet in 2006
Promoted to soloist in 2013
Promoted to principal dancer in 2017
Criss-Cross (Aves–Schoenberg movement)
Don Quixote (Mercedes, Queen of the Driads, Driads, Seguidilla, and Fandango)
Nutcracker (Mrs. Stahlbaum, Party Guests, Queen of the Snow, Snowflakes, French, Arabian, Sugar Plum Fairy, Flowers, and Grand Pas de Deux)
On a Theme of Paganini
On Common Ground (originated)
Romeo & Juliet (Lady Capulet)
The Sleeping Beauty (Lilac Fairy, Fairy of Darkness/Carabosse, Fairy of Courage, Garland Dance, and Nymphs)
Swan Lake (Swan Maidens, Swans, Peasants, Mazurka, and Spanish Princess)
Agon (1st pas de trois)
Coppélia (Waltz of the Hours soloist, Mazurka, and Czardas)
Divertimento No. 15
The Four Temperaments (2nd Theme and Choleric)
A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Hippolyta)
Prodigal Son (Siren)
Stars and Stripes (Finale)
Stravinsky Violin Concerto (Aria I)
Symphony in C
Symphony in Three Movements (3rd pas de deux)
Theme and Variations
The Dance House
Foreshadow (originated role of Anna Karenina)
Ibsen’s House (Mrs. Alving in “Ghosts”)
in the middle, somewhat elevated
Pas/Parts 2016 (originated)
The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude
The Ruins Proclaim The Building Was Beautiful
Suite en Blanc (Flute and Sieste)
Snowblind (Zeena Frome)
The Big Hunger (originated a principal role)
Your Flesh Shall Be a Great Poem (originated)
The Chairman Dances—Quartet for Two
Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
The Little Mermaid (Mermaid Sisters and Nuns)
Guide to Strange Places
In the Countenance of Kings (originated the role of Botanica)
The Rite of Spring (originated)
Swimmer (Nighthawks pas de deux)
“… two united in a single soul…”
Le Carnaval des Animaux (Swan and Jellyfish)
From Foreign Lands (German principal and Polish)
Russian Seasons (Purple Woman)
Symphony #9 and Chamber Symphony in Shostakovich Trilogy
LET’S BEGIN AT THE END (originated)
The Cage (Queen)
In the Night (2nd pas de deux)
Opus 19/The Dreamer
West Side Story Suite
Frankenstein (Caroline Beaufort and Madame Moritz)
Ghost in the Machine
Bound To (originated)
Carousel (A Dance)
Cinderella (Stepmother Hortensia, Spirit of Winter/Fluidity, Russian Princess, and Courtiers)
Within the Golden Hour
- Finalist at the Prix de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland, 2004.
- Finalist at Youth America Grand Prix, New York City, 2004.
- Scholarship Winner at Los Angeles Music Center's Spotlight Awards, 2003.
- National Training Scholar, American Ballet Theatre, 2003–2004.
- Danced choreography by Danielle Rowe in collaboration with the Alonzo King Lines Ballet, San Francisco, 2018.
- Danced Swan Lake Suite, Black Swan pas de deux, at Orange County Ballet Theater’s Momentum Gala, Laguna Hills, California, 2018.
- Danced Waltz Girl in Balanchine’s Serenade at Orange County Ballet Theater’s Momentum Gala, Laguna Hills, California, 2017.
- Danced Kitri’s Act 3 variation from Don Quixote on So You Think You Can Dance, Greece, 2017.
- Danced the Sugar Plum Fairy in Nutcracker at Westside Ballet, Santa Monica, California, 2013.
- Performed Distraction Pas de Deux with Myles Thatcher on Alaska Crystal Cruise, Spotlight Awards Alumni Performance, 2012.
- Performed White Swan Pas de Deux from Swan Lake (Petipa) on Alaska Crystal Cruise, Spotlight Awards Alumni Performance, 2011.
- Performed the Pas de Deux from Possokhov’s Diving Into the Lilacs with Anthony Vincent at the Ballett des Badischen Staatstheaters Gala, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2010.
I love San Francisco because…
Creativity, diversity, and natural beauty are abundant and valued.
What's the hardest part about being a dancer that no one knows?
There’s so much energy in and around our performances, that it can be hard to wind down afterward and get enough rest for the next full day of dancing.
What can always make you laugh?