Don't forget to check out the LEADERSHIP Resources!
- The $100 MBA Podcast
- If you want to listen to lessons from successful business owners and managers, the $100 MBA podcast is a must. Each episode is only 10 minutes long, giving you bite-sized information on everything from hiring to increasing productivity in the workplace.
- Stop Managing, Start Leading
- According to Hamza, managing millennials and knowledge workers the way we used to manage traditional factory workers can be disastrous. Speaking through his own experience of being managed and alternatively as a manager, Hamza makes the case that millennials must be lead, instead of managed and given autonomy to complete their tasks, so that they may grow and reach their full potential.
- Leadership vs. Management, What’s the Difference?
- Jennifer Bridges, PMP, says both are crucial to running successful projects. In this short tutorial video she shows the differences and the similarities to help you better manage and lead your projects.
- ADHD As A Difference In Cognition, Not A Disorder
- Barriers to Inclusion: Privilege
- Barriers to Inclusion: Stereotype Threat
- Creating an Inclusive Workplace
- Race Matters: What Can I Do?
- Tools for Courageous Conversations in Remote Workgroups
- Decision Tree for Requesting DEI Trainings
- De-Escalation Tips
- Recognizing Microaggressions
- Communication Guidelines for a Brave Space (AWARE-LA)
- Speak Up!: Responding to Everyday Bigotry
- Calling Out Everyday Bigotry
- Favorite Management Tips from HBR
We encourage you to buy local and from Women Owned and BIPOC owned booksellers. Here are a few we recommend:
- Inclusive Talent Management, Stephen Frosts and Danny Kalman
- Featuring case studies from internationally recognized brands such as Goldman Sachs, Unilever, KPMG, Hitachi, Oxfam and the NHS, Inclusive Talent Management shows that to achieve business objectives and gain the competitive advantage, it is imperative that organizations take an inclusive approach to talent management. It puts forward a compelling and innovative case, raising questions not only for the HR community but also to those in senior management positions, providing the practical steps, global examples and models for incorporating diversity and inclusion activities into talent management strategy.
- Forward Together provides range of tools and media that support the work to advance justice.
- Anti-racist Toolkit for Leaders- Stanford
- Tools from the Government Alliance on Race & Equity